The official NBMA host hotel is the Hyatt Regency (Columbus). It’s ONLY a 0.6-mile walk from the start and finish line. And the race expo is also held at the hotel. Our special rate for Saturday, October 15 is $149 plus applicable taxes. We urge you to book your room early. Registration opens on February 1 and concludes on August 15. We have a special block of rooms set aside for our members. Click here to reserve your rooms.
Race registration is available. Click here to register. Please don’t forget to list NBMA as your organization . Every NBMA member who list the organization, the NBMA will receive money for scholarship funds and more.
NBMA members will be notified immediately on all updates. If you’re not a member, it’s free!!! Just click here to join.
NBMA 2016 Summit Achievement Awards Ceremony and Games Night
We are celebrating a wonderful year of accomplishments. Join us as we host our first ever Achievement Awards Ceremony and Games Night. Come meetup for a fun-filled night including giveaways, prizes, running experts panel and much more.
- When: Saturday, October 15, 2016 from 5:30PM to 7:30PM
- Place: Studio Movie Grill, 175 W. Nationwide Blvd., Columbus, OH 43215 (This is about two blocks from the race expo)
- Attire: Casual attire, wear your running club’s shirt, or your favorite race t-shirt
- Early Bird Price: $40.00 + Process Fee
- Buffet is include in price of ticket as well as much more
- Click here to order your tickets. We’ve sold out every year, so don’t wait.
Jesse Owens Jog
Now in its second year, the Jesse Owens Jog is a 2.62-mile fun run/walk held in partnership with the Columbus Urban League and focuses on African-American health and wellness. It also pays tribute to Owens, an Ohio native who ran for and graduated from The Ohio State University and won four gold medals in the 1936 Olympics. Come celebrate the legend and have some fun at the Jesse Owens Jog!
Jesse Owens Jog 2016 Race Information
- Saturday, October 15– 11 a.m.
- King-Lincoln District to North Bank Park, Arena District, Downtown Columbus.
- Cost – $10! Children under the age of 12, only $5!
- The race starts at 11 a.m. SHARP. Please arrive at the FINISH LINE at North Bank Park before 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 15.
- FREE Parking will be available at the Finish Line in lots on Cozzins & Hanover streets, which are located just off of West Nationwide Boulevard (West Nationwide is on the WEST side of Neil Avenue, the same side of Neil Avenue as Huntington Park baseball stadium).
- Stay and party at the Finish Line from 12:30 to 2 p.m., and when you are ready to leave, your car will be in a parking lot nearby!
>> Register Online here.
>> Register in person at the Columbus Urban League (788 Mt. Vernon Ave, Columbus OH 43203).
>> Register in person Friday, Oct. 14, Noon to 7 p.m., at the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Columbus Marathon Health & Fitness Expo
>> Register in person on Race Day, Saturday, October 15, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Jesse Owens Jog Start Line at the Columbus Urban League, or the Finish Line at North Bank Park, corner of Neil Avenue and Long Street.