The NBMA will be gathering at the 2017 Great Wall Marathon, Half Marathon, 8.5K Fun Run. This tour is being arranged through Marathon Tours and Travels (MT&T). Many NBMA members have participated in MT&T events throughout Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Europe, Australia, and, yes, even Antarctica. They arranged our initial International Summit at the 2011 Bermuda International Weekend. NBMA members will be notified first about updates, which include travel, cost and webinars. If you’re not a member, click here to join. It’s free.
Marathon Tours – 2017 Great Wall Marathon
Marathon Tours is pleased to offer special packages for the 2017 Great Wall Marathon, Half-Marathon, 8.5K fun run on May 20. The Great Wall Marathon adds another exotic experience to our growing list of international events and is a good one for anyone looking to join the 7 Continents Club.
This Great Wall Marathon has to be considered one of the toughest yet most picturesque marathons in the world. Staged in China’s Tianjin province, it includes over 6km run on the Great Wall and over 5,100 steps which range in height from several inches to almost knee-high. Along the course pass through beautiful farmland and tiny, picturesque villages. Do not let the challenging course intimidate you. The Great Wall offers an event for everyone and many of our travelers choose one of the shorter distances. “Hitting the Wall has never been so much fun!”
As a vacation destination, few places on earth can offer such a fascinating array of cultures, history and architectural wonders as China. Our travel packages include five-star luxury accommodations at the Renaissance Beijng Capital Hotel in Beijing, the Sofitel on Renmin Square Xi’an, the Portman Ritz Carlton in Shanghai, the Kowloon Shangri-La in Hong Kong, the Shangi La Lhasa in Tibet and the Yangzi Explorer on the Yangtze River.
Details of Tour Packages
- For those with time constraints, Marathon Tours offer a short six-night trip in Beijing only.
- The deluxe tour includes a pre-trip to Hong Kong,a post trip to Xian, the Three City package that includes visits to Xi’an – cruise on the Yangtze River on the Yangzi Explorer, one of the Yangtze’s largest and most luxurious ships, and Shanghai.
- Each trip will include sightseeing, excursions to several historical sights in China, shopping, special meals with local cuisine, as well as opportunities to explore on your own.
- NEW for 2017…explore Tibet and visit Lhasa.
- To make a reservation please submit the Booking Form: with your deposit of $400.00 per person. Final payment is not due until February 28, 2017.
- For more information on packages, please click here
- Entry only is not available.