Keisha Ragoobir MS, PMP is a Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) certified running coach and the owner- operator of Move4Word (M4W) Consultant Services. She’s passionate about running and coaching. She also aids and motivates individuals and groups to achieve goals and accomplish tasks through the development of programs, utilization of internal/external resources and overall support.
Keisha’s North Dallas firm, M4W, offers coaching services for individuals and groups along with virtual training. Services include training plans, which are based on your current fitness level, with instructions on running-related strength and flexibility exercises, run/walk programs, and 5K to Marathon training programs.
In addition to coaching, Keisha writes a blog entitled “move4word with m4w.” It is a compilation of quick tips and motivational thoughts that are short, sweet, and to the point. As a motivational speaker, she utilizes her blog entries to inspire others at conferences. Keisha is an avid pace leader for the running organizations, where she’s currently a member. She has also paced for the 2012 MetroPCS Dallas Marathon. This is one Texas’ oldest marathons and serves as a qualifying event for the Boston Marathon. Keisha has also appeared on a local newcast along other RRCA African American Certified Coaches for solidarity and support .
Future plans for M4W include running clinics, leading 5K can drives for a local food bank, holding personal training classes for runners, and volunteering at local schools to bring an awareness of African American in long distance running.
Bold, Fit, Loud and Fun are just a few words that describe Keisha.
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Project Management Professional
- Certification of Non Profit Management
- RRCA Certified Coach and Member
- NBMA (National Black Marathoners Association) Member
- DRC (Dallas Running Club) Half Marathon Volunteer Pace Leader and Member
- DRC Training Committee
- MetroPCS Dallas Marathon Pace Lead
- Volunteer Run Coordinator of BGR! Dallas
- Long Distance Runner and Coach
- A.R.K (Adult Relating to Kids) Facilitator
- Community Outreach Programs
- Volunteer & Community Service